Making Sense out of Dollars
A commonsense approach to budgeting and finance
Saturday 15 November 2014 - Craig Stone & Sam Mansfield
PLEASE NOTE: These recordings are for personal use only. Please respect the speaker and their subject by not uploading or redistributing elsewhere.
3 x 1 hour sessions covering some common questions, such as:
- At the moment, I have monthleft over at the end of the money. How can I change things around to have more money left over at the end of the month?
- I am thinking of buying something (car, furniture, etc...) on credit, is that a wise idea?
- We are looking to buy a property to live in, rather than continue renting. What things do we need to think about?
- Jesus is coming back soon, why should I bother to save for the long term?
- A friend of mine said I need to have some personal insurances ‘just in case’. Should I? What do I need to think about?
Powerpoint Slides (pdf format) - 6mb
Budget Planner Worksheet A3 (pdf format) - 0.7mb
A download of the videos will be available shortly.
26 April 2012